If you’re planning a bathroom renovation, it’s in your best interest to think about how you want to accessorize your new bathroom sooner rather than later. Little details like having heated floors installed or hands-free faucets can make a huge difference in your day-to-day quality of life.
In fact, even something as simple as a towel warmer can completely transform how you feel when you step out of the shower. Sure, it’s only a few minutes of your day, but it’s a few minutes of every day, and that adds up.
As bathroom remodelers with decades of experience, we’re familiar with all of the bathroom bells and whistles. So, here are just a few of the products that we’ve found our customers are most interested in and find the most value in once their bathroom remodel is done:
- Towel warmers. Most homeowners who have them swear by them, and think that they’re a bathroom remodeling must. We can outfit new bathrooms with warmer bars or warming drawers (which are great for warming slippers and bathrobes too).
- Heated floors. Another must-have bathroom renovation, electric or radiant-heated floors can even keep tiled floors nice and toasty.
- Mirror defoggers. Nothing tops off a bathroom remodel like a nice, new mirror. Go the next step and include a defogger and you won’t have to worry about it fogging up — it will automatically warm up for you to stay clear when your bathroom heats up.
- Tilting mirrors. Another nice touch, tilting mirrors just make it easier for everyone to use the bathroom without having to resort to step stools and back-bending stooping.
- Hands-free faucets. Motion-activated faucets are one of those smart luxuries that pay for themselves in water savings and less time spent cleaning. No more random soap, shaving cream and toothpaste spots all over your faucets and vanity, or faucets left running when no one’s around. The latests automatic faucets even let you touch anywhere on the spout, making them even easier to use.
- New shower systems. Showers are another one of those things that affect you every single day, so you want to make sure you choose a new shower system that will keep you happy. That’s probably why there are so many different shower types to choose from. So, whether you want the gentle wash that a rainfall showerhead produces or the high-pressure massage that you get from a multi-jet system, there’s sure to be a showerhead to suit your tastes.
- High-arc spouts. High-arc spouts don’t just look good, they often make a sink or bathtub easier to use. The increased space makes it easier to wash your face without bending and fill tall containers without having to cram them under the faucet. Plus, high-arc spouts look amazing, adding a nice touch of elegance to any new bathroom.
Get Your Free Milwaukee Bathroom Renovation Estimate
If you’re considering a bathroom renovation, call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE. We’re happy to help you find the best bathroom accessories for your needs and budget.